私たちの事業には、ながさきウェルネス（NAGASAKI HEALTH & WELLNESS PROGRAM）、外国人観光客対応サポートコンサルティング、Web・小冊子などの英語コンテンツ作成およびその機能評価、学術研究及びケア業務支援などがあります。
Dr. Yoko Arinaga,
Director of Ai International Medical Research Institute and NAGASAKI WELLNESS
- 2014 Ph.D., Nursing, Tohoku University,
- 2006 Master of palliative care, Flinders University
- 2005 Graduate diploma in palliative care, Flinders University
- 1990 Qualified as a registered nurse
- 2019 Director, Ai international medical research institute
- 2016 Associate professor, Graduate school of health sciences, Nagasaki University
- 2014 Assistant professor, Graduate school of medicine, Tohoku university
- 2012 Assistant professor, School of nursing, Fukushima medical university
- 2010 Research assistant, Graduate school of medicine, Tohoku university
I worked as a nurse for hospital and hospice in Japan and Australia for 14 years and worked as a researcher for 8 years. My interest has been supporting patients and their family particularly in their end stage. As they suffer physically, psychologically, socially and spiritually, it was hard to ignore and do nothing for them. I wanted support my patients with my hands so I had training at hospice in south Australia in my 20’s. I learned palliative care and complementary and alternative therapies and brought it back to Japan. I taught how to support patients and families using pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions, including aromatherapy, massage, counselling and healing to medical professionals and students.
I accomplished master’s degree in palliative care at Flinders university, south Australia, and PhD in nursing in Japan.
I became a researcher because I experienced the evidence is most powerful in medical field to convince other people. My research themes have been about breast cancer related lymphoedema and other oncology nursing.
I established Ai international medical research institute to use these knowledge and skill fully for people who need them.
Furthermore, many patients and families told me they want to travel before they die, but they had a fear of pain and troubles at tourist destinations.
Our aim is to make their dreams come true and to see them laughing together, sharing a wonderful time and making beautiful memories.
We are very passionate to make people happy.